Established in 1989, Wright Christian Academy has been a non-denominational private Christian school committed to providing a first-rate college-preparatory education for over three decades. When visitors spend time on our campus, they leave with an impression that Wright Christian Academy is much more than a school… it’s a family.
The vision of Wright Christian Academy is to help its students hear the heartbeat of God by supporting their continued spiritual growth through an ever-deepening, intimate relationship with their Heavenly Father in the environment fostered by an educational ministry.
The end result of the efforts of the Academy is to be the development of a Christian young person who is devoted to God, grounded in the teaching of Christ, equipped to serve the body of Christ, and prepared in an exceptional manner to pursue further educational endeavors.
Statement of Faith
- We believe that God is the creator of all things.
- We believe Jesus Christ is God’s Son and through His death and resurrection, we have redemption from sin.
- We believe that through God’s grace we can be adopted as His sons and daughters and can have a unique and intimate relationship with Him.
- We believe baptism to be crucial in God’s plan for salvation.
- We believe the Holy Spirit indwells us and is sent as our helper and guide.
- We believe the Holy Scripture is the direct revelation of God and provides the absolutes by which we form our life: a life characterized by incomprehensible peace and inexpressible joy. We believe that our Christianity, flowing from a faithful heart, is expressed in service to others. To love God with all of our heart, soul, and mind, and to love our neighbor as ourselves is believed to be the guidepost of life and the fulfillment of all the law.